It opened to the public today and I wanted to share my top picks that are under $100. I don’t shop too often, but when I do, I love a good deal on a beautiful piece for my home or for myself. Also, scroll down for a chance to win a $800 Nordstrom Gift Card!
1. Loving this Supersoft Deep Hem Crewneck Sweater from TOPSHOP.
2. Perfect gift or faux fur throw for fall & winter.
3. Anthropologie Attingham Pitcher & the Attingham Large Platter, swooning over the blue and white.
4. Oversized Mock Neck Sweatshirt from TOPSHOP, less than $40!
5. The High Waist Slim Boyjean Boyfriend Jeans by Madewell. Madewell are my tried and true jean, love every pair I have!
6. My absolute favorite dress of the sale is the Floral Long Sleeve Body-Con Midi Dress by Eliza J.
7. These Cozy Joggers from BP are exactly what they say they are, love lounging in these!
8. A couple of my friends have this cardigan and rave about it, so I’m grabbing the CozyChic Lite® Circle Cardigan from Barefoot Dreams.
9. I lived in these during pregnancies and still wear them all the time, the Live In High Waist Leggings from Zella are a must have, especially at this price.
10. I love the diffuser options from Serene House and especially the Ultrasonic Cool Mist Aromatherapy Diffuser.
Jenna LeeAnn | Raising Tiny Texans | Alicia Wood Lifestyle | Uptown Fashion by Jess | The Samantha Show | Danielle Wrath | Hello Rigby | Happily Inspired | The Middle Page Blog | From the Family with Love |
I’ve teamed up with my favorite bloggers to offer you an $800 Nordstrom gift card just in time for the sale! Use the widget below to enter the giveaway. The more “tasks” you complete, the more entries you will receive. Make sure to do the actions in the Rafflecopter before marking that they are done! The giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only and will run from July 19 until August 2. Good luck! The winner will be announced (on the widget only) one week after the giveaway has ended. If you have any questions about the giveaway process, feel free to e-mail April at [email protected]