I’ve rounded up some of my favorite women’s gifts to grab friends, sisters, and family!
You know the ladies that are hard to shop for, but you want to get them something more than a gift card? These would be the perfect women’s gifts!
Perfect for Everyday Life
- These are so cute & for the feel good friend! Daily Reminders and Motivations
- For the friend who needs a breather and to put it on paper, which I feel is all of us! Calm the Chaos Journal
- How beautiful are these?! Candle Set
- For the bath lover, these are beautiful and I love the branding. Immunity Salts
- Perfect for the mom who has everyone plug in their phones at night in a central location. Also for a friend who loves hosting. We love to have people over and are always bringing chargers out & then we end up looking all over for them. Device Charging Organizer
Perfect for Beauty Love
- I’m a huge fan of layering, but keeping it dainty. These definitely fit the bill. Ring Necklace Set
- You can’t go wrong with a Rose Quartz Necklace.
- I’ve heard awesome reviews on these lip balms so I’m grabbing them for myself and a few friends. It’s so easy to grab a 3-4 pack and then divide them up for friends. Hangover Pillow Balm Lip Set
- A stack of these would be darling with their birthstone, or their partner, or their kids. Stacked Birthstone Rings
- For the friend who is always switching up her spaces & loves neutral decor. Vase Sculptures
- A couple of other options Decorative Vase Decorative Wood Bowl Terracotta Bowl
Perfect for Kitchen & Food Lover’s
- I got on Instastories a few days ago and chatted about my love for these pans. I’ve used them almost daily for a the past year and love them. So functional and easy to clean. Always Pan
- We love making crepes on Saturday mornings! This would just make it even better. Crepe Pan Set
- This set is darling and great for the friend that loves a good board for food and decor! Cheese Knife Set
- We have the Dash waffle maker & donut maker. We might have to add this to the collection! Mini Bundt Maker
- 10. Rave reviews on this and is hard to find in stock, but a brand everyone loves. Dutch Oven